- Do you sometimes feel at sea with clients and wish you had access to ideas, support, and wisdom?
- Do the pace and demands of life make the weeks rush by - no reflecting, no reading up, no refreshing what you bring to sessions?
- Do you have dips in your confidence and awkward moments of uncertainty about ethical issues, standards of practice?
- Do you dread contact with some clients and need support in dealing with resistance and reluctance?
Supervision provides a conversational space where you can reflect, discuss, figure out how to respond and leave refreshed and more confident in yourself and your work with clients.
You may prefer
- group supervision or individual supervision or a combination
- regular eg fortnightly, monthly, quarterly or on demand - schedule an appointment as and when needed.
I am a qualified supervisor certified with a current European Mentoring and Coaching Council Global Supervision Individual Accreditation (EMCC ESIA).
I hold a current Master Certified Coach credential from the International Coaching Federation (MCC ICF).
I serve as a volunteer on the ICF Independent Review Board(ICF IRB) that responds to complaints lodged against individual ICF Professionals. As part of this work I contribute to the working team who develop Insights and Consideration in Ethics (ICE) to support ICF Professionals in their ethical coaching practice.
As an educational psychologist and Solution Focused Brief Therapist and Coach, I am experienced in offering supervision to coaches, counsellors, and therapists.
I value the creativity that engaging in complexity gives rise to and would be glad to work with you to enhance the quality of your work, and support you in taking care of your well-being as a professional practitioner working with people.